Visit Us On
- “JAZZY POINT OF VIEW” IS IN FULL SWING AT SOUTH JAZZ PARLOUR!
- The 2019 Philadelphia Jazz and Soul Festival rocked South Street! Thank you for supporting jazz and the arts in Philadelphia!
- Philadelphia Jazz and Soul Festival Coming to South Street Saturday, September 14, 2019
- UNDEFEATED JAZZ!
- Woodmere Art Museum Friday Night Jazz Returns February 22nd!
- Bringing Jazz to the International Business Community at the World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia Global Connections event
- Jazz inspires…all ages
- It’s here! The 6th Annual Philadelphia United Jazz Festival!
- Cliveden House presents Music in the Main House. Warren Oree will perform a unique jazz score based on Cliveden’s history! Limited Seating.
- Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble performing at Wawa Welcome America Celebration at Penns Landing – July 4th @ 7:30 pm. Fireworks to follow!
Author Archives: admin
August 24: Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble @Philadelphia Museum of Art June 8 and June 15: Friday Night Jazz @ Woodmere Art Museum July 4: Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble Welcome America Celebration @ Penns Landing September … Continue reading
The William M. King Foundation, Lifeline Music Coalition, Inc and The Philadelphia United Jazz Festival Present JAZZ UP, DOWN, AND AROUND !
Check out LifeLine’s recent “Motown Meets Jazz” program at Penn State Great Valley! Thank you “Old Gun” for the great video!
LifeLine Music Coalition produced it, the musicians delivered it, the sponsors made it possible, and the community enjoyed it! Another FREE jazz festival – it’s what LifeLine’s been doing since 2003! Thank you to all who supported the 5th Annual Philadelphia United Jazz Festival!!!
The 4th Annual Philadelphia United Jazz Festival was featured on TV Fox 29 Good Day in September 2016!
The 4th Annual Philadelphia United Jazz Festival was a great success! www.philaunitedjazzfestival.com
What If? …Miles Davis and Chet Baker Performed Together? They did and In July 2016 Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble brought Will Wright and Josh Lawrence to do it again!
On July 8th and 9th 20016, The Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble with special guests, trumpeters Will Wright and Josh Lawrence presented a meeting of two controversial jazz icons – Miles Davis and Chet Baker. Much has been said about the simmering … Continue reading