Visit Us On
- Woodmere Art Museum Friday Night Jazz Returns February 22nd!
- Bringing Jazz to the International Business Community at the World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia Global Connections event
- Jazz inspires…all ages
- It’s here! The 6th Annual Philadelphia United Jazz Festival!
- Cliveden House presents Music in the Main House. Warren Oree will perform a unique jazz score based on Cliveden’s history! Limited Seating.
- Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble performing at Wawa Welcome America Celebration at Penns Landing – July 4th @ 7:30 pm. Fireworks to follow!
- Here’s what’s happening leading up to the 6th Annual Philadelphia United Jazz Festival!
- The William M. King Foundation, Lifeline Music Coalition, Inc and The Philadelphia United Jazz Festival Present JAZZ UP, DOWN, AND AROUND !
- Woodmere Art Museum Spring 2018 Friday Night Jazz Starts February 23rd!
- Check out LifeLine’s recent “Motown Meets Jazz” program at Penn State Great Valley! Thank you “Old Gun” for the great video!
LifeLine Music Coalition produced it, the musicians delivered it, the sponsors made it possible, and the community enjoyed it! Another FREE jazz festival – it’s what LifeLine’s been doing since 2003! Thank you to all who supported the 5th Annual Philadelphia United Jazz Festival!!!
The 4th Annual Philadelphia United Jazz Festival was a great success! www.philaunitedjazzfestival.com
What If? …Miles Davis and Chet Baker Performed Together? They did and In July 2016 Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble brought Will Wright and Josh Lawrence to do it again!
On July 8th and 9th 20016, The Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble with special guests, trumpeters Will Wright and Josh Lawrence presented a meeting of two controversial jazz icons – Miles Davis and Chet Baker. Much has been said about the simmering relationship between these two musicians – some feel Miles was deliberately upstaged by the media hype around Chet Baker who walked in the shadows, but capitalized on Miles’ successful jazz accomplishments. Come see for yourself at South Jazz Parlor, 600 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA.
Folks who didn’t get a chance to see Motown Meets Jazz at the Annenberg Center Live were able to catch a second show.
Motown Meets Jazz!
November 7, 2015 · 8 pm. Harold Prince Theatre, Annenberg Center, Philadelphia, PA – Sold Out!
Good news! Get more Motown on December 11th !
Due to popular demand a second show has been added. Call 215-898-3900 or visit the Annenberg Center Box Office.
“My Girl”, “Heat Wave”, “Stop! In the Name of Love” and countless other Motown hits changed the landscape of American popular music. Join bassist Warren Oree and the Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble for a trip down musical memory lane that illustrates how signature Motown sounds emanated from the soul and style of jazz.