Visit Us On
- A Jazz Serenade…Open your door to music
- The 8th Annual Philadelphia Jazz and Soul Festival was a great success! Undefeated Jazz!
- Philadelphia Jazz and Soul Festival Live-Streaming from stage at South Jazz Club Saturday, September 12, 2020 2 pm to 10 pm
- UNDEFEATED JAZZ!!!
- “JAZZY POINT OF VIEW” IS IN FULL SWING AT SOUTH JAZZ PARLOUR!
- The 2019 Philadelphia Jazz and Soul Festival rocked South Street! Thank you for supporting jazz and the arts in Philadelphia!
- Philadelphia Jazz and Soul Festival Coming to South Street Saturday, September 14, 2019
- UNDEFEATED JAZZ!
- Woodmere Art Museum Friday Night Jazz Returns February 22nd!
- Bringing Jazz to the International Business Community at the World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia Global Connections event
The 4th Annual Philadelphia United Jazz Festival was a great success! www.philaunitedjazzfestival.com
What If? …Miles Davis and Chet Baker Performed Together? They did and In July 2016 Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble brought Will Wright and Josh Lawrence to do it again!
On July 8th and 9th 20016, The Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble with special guests, trumpeters Will Wright and Josh Lawrence presented a meeting of two controversial jazz icons – Miles Davis and Chet Baker. Much has been said about the simmering relationship between these two musicians – some feel Miles was deliberately upstaged by the media hype around Chet Baker who walked in the shadows, but capitalized on Miles’ successful jazz accomplishments. Come see for yourself at South Jazz Parlor, 600 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA.
Folks who didn’t get a chance to see Motown Meets Jazz at the Annenberg Center Live were able to catch a second show.
Motown Meets Jazz!
November 7, 2015 · 8 pm. Harold Prince Theatre, Annenberg Center, Philadelphia, PA – Sold Out!
Good news! Get more Motown on December 11th !
Due to popular demand a second show has been added. Call 215-898-3900 or visit the Annenberg Center Box Office.
“My Girl”, “Heat Wave”, “Stop! In the Name of Love” and countless other Motown hits changed the landscape of American popular music. Join bassist Warren Oree and the Arpeggio Jazz Ensemble for a trip down musical memory lane that illustrates how signature Motown sounds emanated from the soul and style of jazz.